[FFSCA GT Series] Ferrari Challenge

Modérateur : Admin GT Series

Julien Lemoine
Prénom Nom : Julien Lemoine

[#rFactor2][#PC]

Bonjour à tous,
J-2 avant la première manche de notre Ferrari Challenge sur le circuit d'Imola. Au total, pas moins de 71 pilotes déjà inscrit dans 36 équipes. Ce qui nous donne deux serveurs le soir de la course.
Les inscriptions sont toujours ouvertes 😉
ℹ️ Pour plus d'informations : https://gtseries.ffsca.org/championnat- ... tml#intro/

Hello everyone,

D-2 before the first round of our Ferrari Challenge on the Imola circuit. In total, no less than 71 drivers already registered in 36 teams. This gives us two waiters on the night of the race.
Registration is still open 😉
ℹ️ For more information : https://gtseries.ffsca.org/championnat- ... tml#intro/

Easton
Prénom Nom : Easton

Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. Lead generation
Easton

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! Lead generation
Easton

If you don"t mind proceed with this extraordinary work and I anticipate a greater amount of your magnificent blog entries Lead generation
Easton

Nice blog. Found this while searching through Lead generation
Easton

Hi buddies, it is great written piece entirely defined, continue the good work constantly. Lead generation
Easton

I feel a lot more people need to read this, very good info! . Lead generation
Easton

Amazing knowledge and I like to share this kind of information with my friends and hope they like it they why I do Lead generation
Easton

Wow, happy to see this awesome post. I hope this think help any newbie for their awesome work. By the way thanks for share this awesomeness from Lead generation
Easton

I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. Lead generation
Répondre