Un nouveau

Vous êtes nouveau ? Présentez-vous c'est toujours plus sympa!
Satanas95

Hello à tous,

J’ai 49 ans et fan de simracing depuis toujours. J’ai commencé par les consoles préhistoriques puis par la PlayStation. J’ai connu les débuts de Grand Prix Legend en 98 avec les premiers volants un peu “sérieux”. J’ai tourné sur Iracing à sa création. Bref je suis vieux.... 😥
J’ai arrêté il y’a plus de dix ans mais après avoir essayé la VR, j’ai replongé :)
Je tourne depuis quelques mois sur AC via SRS, sur ACC en open, Iracing et AMS2 et je viens de prendre le pack premium sur Raceroom que j’adore.
Easton
Prénom Nom : Easton

Your site is truly cool and this is an extraordinary moving article. Lead generation
Easton

This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. Lead generation
Easton

I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page! Lead generation
Easton

I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts. Lead generation
Easton

This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. Lead generation
Easton

I read that Post and got it fine and informative. Please share more like that... Lead generation
Easton

I really enjoy reading and also appreciate your work. Lead generation
Easton

I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject? Lead generation
Easton

I was taking a gander at some of your posts on this site and I consider this site is truly informational! Keep setting up.. Lead generation
Répondre