probleme T300 RS non detection

Suivez les nouveautés sur les différentes simulations et le matériel informatique.
mucephei
Prénom Nom : Pierre ECHES

bonjour à tous!
J'ai récemment acheté un volant T300 RS alcantara, j'ai eu du mal à l'installer (difficultés d'installation des driver sous win 7) , il a fonctionné une fois. Mais lors du prochain démarrage de l'ordi, il n'était plus détecté, malgré la réinstall des drivers du T300 RS , lors du démarrage il ne le détecte rien. Rien à faire.
une aide de votre part serait bienvenue :) merci à tous
mucephei
Prénom Nom : Pierre ECHES

pb résolu en rebasculant en mode "ps4" puis de nouveau sur "ps3" ....
Easton
Prénom Nom : Easton

This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post! Justin Woll Review
Easton

This post is good enough to make somebody understand this amazing thing, and I’m sure everyone will appreciate this interesting things. Justin Woll Review
Easton

I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read !! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site. Justin Woll Review
Easton

I have been searching to find a comfort or effective procedure to complete this process and I think this is the most suitable way to do it effectively. Justin Woll Review
Easton

it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped EComBabes Reviews
Easton

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! EComBabes Reviews
Easton

This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it, EComBabes Reviews
Easton

I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. EComBabes Reviews
Répondre